PURCHASE OF A NEW PROPERTY IN TUNISIA
FOR A TUNISIAN
ESTABLISHING A SALE AGREEMENT
Before the deposit payment by the buyer, a sale agreement must be drafted by a lawyer. We, HELIOS Real estate 81 take over this step and deliver to the buyer a sale agreement that:
- Identifies the seller and the buyer.
- Stipulates the legal documents we deliver with this sale agreement: data sheet plans, etc.
- Specifies the property location, surfaces and price
- Specifies the payment terms.
- Specifies delivery times and penalties for delays in performance.
- Enumerates the warranty terms.
- Enumerates the cancellation terms and charges.
THE SALE CONTRACT
At the end of work, and after obtaining the Proper Execution Certificate(PEC),the Verification Report (VR) and Occupancy Permit (OP), HELIOS Real Estate 81 will therefore be entitled by law to deliver the new home to the buyer. A definitive sale contract is then signed by both parties. Individual ownership title is granted to the buyer after completing administrative formalities related to topographic services and land register within a period of between 18 and 24 months.
Once the sale agreementis signed, a foreign buyer must obtain permission from the governor in order to proceedwith the elaborationof the final sale contract.
The constitutive file related to this permission must be deposited in the governorate of the city where the real property is located and it essentially consists of the following elements :
- A form to recover in the governorate and to fill in 5 copies.
- Documents justifying the full identity of the seller.
- A copy of the sale agreement signed by both parties.
- Property title of real property.
- Proof of payment of the municipal tax.
- Plans copies of the situation: geographic, topographic,…
In this case we can accompany our foreign customers during this procedure.